What is the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee? How do I get a defective item, ordered on arvindlexicon.com, replaced?
30 Day Replacement Guarantee
All physical products sold on ”Arvind Lexicon Store” are covered under our 30 Day Replacement Policy. Notify us of any manufacturing defects or product damages at the time of delivery or within 30 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.
In order to get a defective item replaced
- Contact Customer Care via the Contact Us Page, within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- The defective product or part will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Please note -
- Replacement can be for the entire product or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same with ”Arvind Lexicon Store”.
- Replacement is offered for the products sold by arvindlexicon.com only.
How do I cancel an order on arvindlexicon.com? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on arvindlexicon.com?
For outright cancellations by you:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
1. If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same.
2. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product. Please refer to the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee above.
Note: All Electronics are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact Customer Care via the Contact Us Page and we will have the issue quickly resolved.
Following shall not be eligible for return or replacement -
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers;
• Digital products and services (Flyte music downloads);
• Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered;